SEE FAVORITE NBC SHOWS LIVE!
For Detailed Info, Check Out the Individual Shows Below:
- A Little Late with Lilly Singh
- America's Got Talent
- American Ninja Warrior
- Late Night with Seth Meyers
- Little Big Shots
- The Tour of NBC Studios - New York
- Saturday Night Live
- The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
- The Voice
Tickets are no longer available by mail for NBC shows taped in New York. All NBC ticket information (for NY) is detailed on our ticket line (212) 664-3056.
A Little Late with Lilly SinghCome be a part of the A Little Late live audience! Watch as Lilly Singh brings her unique perspective to late-night TV with celebrity interviews, musical and sketch comedy, games and more. Reserve your tickets here: www.lillysinghtix.com.
America's Got Talent
America's Got Talent is back and tickets to be in the audience are FREE! Join host Terry Crews and judges Howie Mandel, Gabrielle Union, Julianne Hough and Simon Cowell as the country's best amateur performers compete. Get tickets for the Los Angeles shows now. CLICK HERE FOR AMERICA'S GOT TALENT TICKETS!
American Ninja Warrior
Don't miss your chance to see the excitement of American Ninja Warrior LIVE! CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS TO AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR!
Late Night with Seth Meyers
TO RESERVE SHOW TICKETS, CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS TO LATE NIGHT WITH SETH MEYERS (Book in Advance)
MONOLOGUE REHEARSAL TICKETS (Same Day)
Help Seth and the show pick the monologue jokes! Be part of an intimate studio audience that hears the monologue first and helps inform which jokes make it into that night’s show. The Late Night with Seth Meyers interns hand out tickets to the monologue rehearsal at 11:30 a.m. in The Shop at NBC Studios at 30 Rockefeller Plaza (accessible via the 6th Avenue entrance) any day that we tape a new show. You must be at least 16 years old to attend the monologue rehearsal.
STANDBY CARDS (Same Day)
- For standby cards, please arrive in line no later than 9:00 a.m. on the morning of the taping. The line forms on 49th Street (between 5th and 6th Avenues), beginning at the Late Night sign and heading towards 6th Avenue. Please be aware that while standby cards are handed out at 9:00 a.m., the line typically forms before 9:00 a.m. After receiving a numbered standby card, you will be able to leave the line and instructed to return at a specific time later that afternoon to check-in and see if we are able to accommodate you for that evening's taping.
- Only one card will be issued per person, and you must present a valid photo ID with a visible date of birth to receive a standby card. Standby cards are non-transferable. You must be at least 16 years old to attend a taping. Please note that a standby card does not guarantee admission.
- Any standby cards not handed out at 9:00 a.m. will be available at the Greeter’s Stand by the Grand Staircase at 30 Rockefeller Plaza.
- Late Night with Seth Meyers typically tapes daily (Monday - Thursday), but it's important to call our ticket line the night before to confirm that a new show will be taping on the day you'd like to attend. The ticket line can be reached at (212) 664-3056.
Little Big Shots
See Little Big Shots LIVE for free. CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS TO LITTLE BIG SHOTS.
The Tour at NBC Studios - New York
See the studios where your favorite shows are made, like Saturday Night Live, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Late Night with Seth Meyers, NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt and more.
In addition to exclusive studio access, an NBC Page will guide you through the historic halls of 30 Rockefeller Plaza where you’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at the TV production process. You’ll learn about scriptwriting, producing, and the ways TV content reaches your home.
Then, experience it all firsthand as you visit our Tour Studio and produce your own show that you can download for free to share with friends and family.
The Tour at NBC Studios begins and ends at The Shop at NBC Studios, where you can find exclusive apparel, collectibles and more from your favorite NBC shows. The Shop is located on the lobby level of 30 Rock at Avenue of the Americas/ 6th Ave between 49th and 50th streets.
Get tickets and pricing information at www.TheTouratNBCStudios.com or by calling 212-664-3700. The Tour at NBC Studios operates daily from 8:20 a.m.-2:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday and from 8:20 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. The Tour at NBC Studios is ADA compliant and accessible to guests with varied abilities.
Saturday Night Live
Do you consider yourself one of our biggest fans?! The Saturday Night Live ticket lottery for the 2019-2020 season runs from 12:00 a.m. ET on August 1, 2019 to 11:59 p.m. ET on August 31, 2019. To enter the lottery, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may only send one email per person and all audience members must be at least 16 years of age. Submissions entered before or after the ticket lottery window will not be considered. Please tell us why YOU would like to be a part of our studio audience! If you are selected, you will receive two tickets for a random show date and time.
Tickets cannot be sold, auctioned, or transferred. Beware of tickets offered for sale as they are invalid and will not be accepted.
Please note that entering the lottery does not guarantee tickets, and you will only be notified in the event that you are chosen.
Standby cards are distributed at 7 am the morning of a show. The line will form at 48th street and the South plaza. This is located in front of the Nintendo store (between 5th and 6th avenues) up until 7 pm the night before the show. At that time, the line will then be moved (keeping all fans in order) to 49th street (between 5th and 6th ave) under the 30 Rock marquee. Please note anyone who forms a line on 48th AFTER 7 pm Friday or on 49th BEFORE 7 pm Friday will not be treated as standby.
You may choose a standby card for either the 8 pm dress rehearsal or the 11:30 pm live broadcast. standby cards are limited to one per person and are issued on a first-come, first-served basis. We want to make sure the standby process is fair for everyone, so all standby line members must remain in line at all times.
In other words, only people who intend to attend the show will be allowed to wait in line for the show (no “line-sitters” please).
The use of:
- Lounge chairs (regular chairs are permitted)
- Shared sleeping bags (one person to a sleeping bag)
Will NOT be permitted in the standby line at any time.
Of course, you’re free to take minimal, necessary breaks (i.e., going to the bathroom) from the line. Every member of the line is required to present a valid photo ID when the card is issued and at the return time. Please note that all cards are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. NBC staff reserve the right to revoke the cards of, or not issue any cards to, anyone in line if proper procedures are not followed. Please arrive no later than 7:00 p.m. for the dress rehearsal or 10:30 p.m. for the live show.
Remember, a standby card does not guarantee admission.
The Tonight Show
Reserve your free tickets to see The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon LIVE in New York, CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS TO THE TONIGHT SHOW.
Don't miss your chance to see The Voice LIVE! Sign up for your free tickets, CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS TO THE VOICE.